BROWS, LASHES AND MORE BROWS!
CHECK OUT THESE EYE ENHANCING SERVICES!
What is Micro Brow Embroidery?
Ladies allow me to introduce to you, the newest method in grooming your brows. Eyebrow grooming in 2016 pretty much spans the entire body-modification spectrum. We pencil them in, tint them, and even tattoo them. But just like permanent lip liner, inking your face isn’t always the most natural-looking option. When using a permanent makeup machine ie. a tattoo gun, you don’t have as much control because it vibrates leaving your strokes blurry. And this is one of the many reasons I am a fan of Micro Brows. Our faces change as we age. If you get a permanent tattoo, that fades to that ugly grey blue color there is no turning back. With Semi Permanent Micro Brows it fades out to your natural brow in approx 18 months. Leaving you with just your brows!
I have all my clients come back four to 6 weeks later to fill any gaps and add a second color for dimension. The result is subtly defined hair strokes—not a blended, filled look..We match the hue to each client’s natural brow hair and tests the shades against skin tone first, customize shape, size, and hair pattern with a pencil to ensure the client is completely satisfied .As a result; design will be waterproof, smudge proof and completely realistic.The whole procedure takes two hours (plus a follow-up appointment), heals fully after about one week (keeping the area dry during this time) and costs $300 for the first two visits. If your brows need some long-term love, micro brows definitely seems to create the most realistic hair-like volume for anyone who wants beautiful brows.
MICRO BROW EMBRODIERY $300
Consultation $50 (30 Minute consult which is put towards your service)
- Does it hurt?
I get mixed reviews on this. Mostly people say it feels like a pinch. Everyone has a different level of sensitivity.
- Will I need a touch up?
Most likely yes. I would like to see all my clients 4 to 6 weeks for a follow up appointment. Within a week of your first treatment the color will fade over the next four to six weeks can continue to fade. This is normal. At your follow up we touch up any spots that may need some more pigment.
- How long does the treatment take?
The procedure takes about 2 hours. Sometimes more sometimes less. But 2 hours is a good window.
- How long does it take to heal?
Healing time depends on the individual. But normally take bout 14 days
- How do I extend the life of my brows?
Your brows will last longer if you apply sunblock often and avoid abrasive facial treatments in the brow area.
- Do you have to shave my own eyebrows?
NO! This procedure is made to enhance your natural brows. A few may have to be removed just to create a clean and pleasing result.
Before your treatment INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face
- No alcohol the day of the procedure
- No waxing or tinting 3 days prior
After Care INSTRUCTIONS:
Please follow these instructions for up to 14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of your brows.
- No Makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
- Avoid wetting eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid sauna/steam rooms and sun beds during the healing process
- Do not touch ,rub,pick or scratch your brows following the treatment or during the healing process. Picking can cause scarring.
- You may find that your brows may scab and or become slightly dry following your treatment. If they itch DO NOT SCRATCH THEM please.Just tap them to release the itch.
- If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process please pat them dry DO NOT RUB THEM
- Apply your healing balm according to my advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use the healing balm at all. For those of you with dry skin you can use the healing balm up to 3 times daily.
- *You can use a q-tip with soapy water to gently remove the previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows.
- Avoid excess sun exposure as this can cause the pigment to fade and can affect the healing process.
- Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments and mircodermbrasions for 4 weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to the natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common.
Micro Brows is not recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and or diseases
- A pacemaker or major heart problems
For additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.. Thanks!
BROW TINT $10
If you have brows that just don’t show up then a brow tint may be a perfect idea for you. Your brows don’t need to match your hair color exactly but they should at lease be coordinated! Brow tinting takes approx 20 minutes and is a great way to enhance your look.
LASH TINT $25
Darkening your natural lashes can often make them appear longer and fuller. They can accentuate the eyes in a natural way. This is a great service to add onto the lash lift. Both paired together make your eyes pop. Takes approx 40 minutes
WHAT IS LASH LIFT?
LASH LIFT $45
This service is great for almost everyone. If your looking to accentuate your eyes this is a great service to do just that. And if you have great lashes and are a mascara addict, or curl your lashes on a daily basis then a lash lift is a must. Using a lash curler on a daily basis can damage your lashes over time resulting in shorter, thinner lashes. Get a lift that lasts approx 8 weeks and ditch the curler. Our one shot lash lift system is one of my favorite services I offer. It only take 30 min tops.This process saves you time and is very comfortable for the client… quit relaxing. I enjoy it.
–Ditch the eye lash curler
– Reduces over-curling of the lashes
– Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
– Opens the eyes – enhancing the natural lashes
– Straighten or curl lashes
– Suitable for short or long lashes
– Alternative to lash extensions
– Single use sachets – hygienic – no wastage – fast processing