BROWS, LASHES AND MORE BROWS!
CHECK OUT THESE EYE ENHANCING SERVICES!
What is Microblading?
Allow me to introduce to you, the newest method in grooming your brows. Eyebrow grooming in 2018 pretty much spans the entire body-modification spectrum. We pencil them in, tint them, and even tattoo them. But just like permanent lip liner, inking your face isn’t always the most natural-looking option. When using a permanent makeup machine ie. a tattoo gun, you don’t have as much control because it vibrates leaving your strokes blurry. And this is one of the many reasons I am a fan of Micro Brows. Our faces change as we age. If you get a permanent tattoo, that fades to that ugly grey blue color there is no turning back. With Semi Permanent Micro Brows it fades out to your natural brows. Leaving you with just your brows. Your brows will last approx 18 months, but with touch ups in between could be up to 3 years.
I have all my clients come back four to 6 weeks later to fill any gaps and add a second color for dimension. The result is subtly defined hair strokes—not a blended, filled look. I match the hue to each client’s natural brow hair and tests the shades against skin tone first, customize shape, size, and hair pattern with a pencil to ensure the client is completely satisfied .As a result; design will be waterproof, smudge proof and completely realistic.The whole procedure takes two hours (plus a follow-up appointment), heals fully after about one week (keeping the area dry during this time) and costs $350 for the first two visits. If your brows need some long-term love, micro brows definitely seems to create the most realistic hair-like volume for anyone who wants beautiful brows. Touch ups in between appointments start at $150.
MICROLADING BROWS $350
TOUCH UPS $150
Consultation $100 (30 Minute consult which is put towards your service)
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does it hurt?
I get mixed reviews on this. Mostly people say it feels like a pinch. Everyone has a different level of sensitivity.
- Will I need a touch up?
Most likely yes. I would like to see all my clients 4 to 6 weeks for a follow up appointment. Within a week of your first treatment the color will fade over the next four to six weeks can continue to fade. This is normal. At your follow up we touch up any spots that may need some more pigment. Touch up appointments are $150. If you would like to extend your brows this is a good to do 6 months and out after first appointment.
- How long does the treatment take?
The procedure takes about 2 hours. Sometimes more sometimes less. But 2 hours is a good window.
- How long does it take to heal?
Healing time depends on the individual. But normally take bout 14 days
- How do I extend the life of my brows?
Your brows will last longer if you apply sunblock often and avoid abrasive facial treatments in the brow area.
- Do you have to shave my own eyebrows?
NO! This procedure is made to enhance your natural brows. A few may have to be removed just to create a clean and pleasing result.
Micro Brows is not recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and or diseases
- A pacemaker or major heart problems
For additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.. Thanks!
BROW TINT $18
If you have brows that just don’t show up then a brow tint may be a perfect idea for you. Your brows don’t need to match your hair color exactly but they should at lease be coordinated! Brow tinting takes approx 20 minutes and is a great way to enhance your look.
LASH TINT $25
Darkening your natural lashes can often make them appear longer and fuller. They can accentuate the eyes in a natural way. This is a great service to add onto the lash lift. Both paired together make your eyes pop. Takes approx 40 minutes
Before your appointment:
- Stop using any skin thinners (Vitamin A, glycolic acids, exfoliation) on the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Any waxing or brow shaping should be done at least 2 days in advance.
- If you tint your brows, tint at least one week in advance.
- Cosmetic botox or fillers should be done 2 weeks in advance.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your procedure, this will promote excess bleeding and may affect your results).
- You may experience hypersensitivity and more pain around or during your menstrual cycle.
- We will not be able to tattoo over any blemishes, sores, and moles in or around the brow area.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Yay! Im so happy for you! Now you can sit back, relax and follow the aftercare instructions carefully for best results. This involves keeping your brows clean from any makeup or anything other than the lotion applied after your treatment. Keeping the area clean and letting it breathe is the trick to beautiful results. After day 2-3 you may clean the area using a cotton ball, q-tip or a gentle wipe with gentle cleansing soap.
Every client gets a post-treatment goody-bag. If you feel the need to moisturize, please remember to keep it to a minimun as you allow your skin to breathe. Apply the ointment in small amounts when your skin may start to feel tight/dry around day 3-5 post tattoo session.
If you do feel the need to moisturize, please remember to keep it to a minimum!
After care is crucial, it is very important to follow these instructions to ensure proper healing and color retention. Results will vary for all individuals and we can not guarantee your results.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Do not expect your brows to heal perfectly after the first session. This is a 2 step sometimes multiple step process.
- Be patient during your 2 week healing process your brows will change and appear different from day to day.
- Immediately after your procedure brows will appear darker and more defined and this will last up to 2 weeks . Your brow tattoo can appear more solid, hair strokes may seem to disappear, this is normal.
- Around days 4-5 you will experience flaking and your brows may look dry. DO NOT PICK your brows, let them fall off naturally. If anything gets picked off prematurely missing hair stokes will result and cause patchy brows.
- Your brows will take up to 4-6 weeks to fully heal. By this time you are ready to book your touch up appointment. When the flaking comes off the hair strokes may seem faint this is because a fresh layer of skin has healed over the brow tattoo. Give your brows a few weeks and the hair strokes will become clearer.
- You may experience itchiness in the brows after the 3 days for up to 2 months due to the healing process of the dermal layer.
- Not everyones hair stroke brows can heal clean and crisp. Hair strokes for oilier skin types tend to heal more solid and powdery while drier skin types tend to heal more crisp and defined. Also for those who bleed more and/or have oily skin may need more touch ups as the blood/oil pushes the pigment out.
THINGS NOT TO DO
- DO NOT go into high sun exposure during the healing process, UV Rays can alter the pigment of your brows.
- DO NOT use cleansers, soaps or any other creams on your brows. Wash around the area using a cleaning cloth or makeup wipes.
- DO NOT run direct water on your brows. This is especially important in the first few days, you do not want to wash out any pigment.
- DO NOT use Bepanthen, Vaseline, Neosporin or any petroleum based products on your brows as this prevents the skin from breathing and healing properly
- DO NOT use any makeup, creams, exfoliants on the brows for 2 weeks.
- DO NOT go into sauna’s, pools, and steam rooms.
- DO NOT get massages or facials or skin treatments during the healing process.
- DO not use exfoliants, retinol acids, or AHA’s on the area for 30 days after the appointment, it will fade your brows prematurely.
- DO NOT use laser light therapy on your brows. This can darken, lighten, and distort the pigment.
- Microblading can be a 2 step process. The First Session is used to build shape and gain symmetry. The Second Session is used to perfect the brows and we can add density. This is a process and some clients may need multiple sessions to achieve their desired result, especially if there is an old tattoo being covered up.
• The FIRST TOUCH UP or Second Session is done within the first 2 months after the initial session.
• It is your responsibility to book your touch up appointments. With the high demand it usually takes about 2 months to get a touch up appointment so please plan accordingly. If your brows come back too faded additional charges may apply (to avoid this please follow aftercare instructions properly)
• Darker skin women, permanent makeup will not look as bold or sharp compared to lighter skin clients.
• Some client’s skin may have a harder time retaining pigment and may require additional sessions, especially if you have had your brows previously tattooed and are covered over scar tissue.
LONG TERM CARE
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS as everyone’s result will vary due to skin type, lifestyle and the initial 10 day care and long term care of your brows. This is especially subject to cover up work.
• Use at least SPF 50 to protect your brows, sun exposure will cause fading and can alter the color of your tattoo.
• Do not use chemical exfoliants on the brows, this will cause the brows to fade faster.
• Do not do laser your brow area (IPL etc), some lasers may change the color of the ink.
• As the tattoo fades the strokes will get lighter and less defined.
• Maintenance is required to maintain desired results. Touch ups are done on average every 9 – 12 months to maintain your brow tattoo.
• Microbladed brows typically last 1-3 years (giving that you come in for additional touch ups, please see our price menu)
Terms: There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your brows, you should see amazing results.
WHAT IS LASH LIFT?
LASH LIFT $45
This service is great for almost everyone. If your looking to accentuate your eyes this is a great service to do just that. And if you have great lashes and are a mascara addict, or curl your lashes on a daily basis then a lash lift is a must. Using a lash curler on a daily basis can damage your lashes over time resulting in shorter, thinner lashes. Get a lift that lasts approx 8 weeks and ditch the curler. Our one shot lash lift system is one of my favorite services I offer. It only take 30 min tops.This process saves you time and is very comfortable for the client… quit relaxing. I enjoy it.
–Ditch the eye lash curler
– Reduces over-curling of the lashes
– Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
– Opens the eyes – enhancing the natural lashes
– Straighten or curl lashes
– Suitable for short or long lashes
– Alternative to lash extensions
– Single use sachets – hygienic – no wastage – fast processing